Do people in southern states like pizza?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greeks do cook alot of meat on grills and BBQ... We love pork chops and any kind of meats on grills...

But Greeks don't use BBQ sauce. We use lemon, olive oil, salt, pepper, and oregeno for our meats.

This explains why I put olive oil and oregano over my chicken when I bake it in the oven. And olive oil and oregano on pasta. And olive oil and oregano on salad sometimes! The Greek in me!

It is against BYC rules to ask if someone is a minor or not.
wink.png

Last edited by a moderator:
When I was driving around remote parts of the Appalachians in KY, I was surprised to discover that though there were few stores or gas stations, a random pizza parlor would appear every so often. So they must love pizza in eastern KY.

HA my traslater says..

You're awesome I love you very much
cry with pain
Take with you I've gone crazy
why

Bless your heart..
I am sure we Southern people will love the Greek Pizza. I am sure you are proud of your Daddy's Pizza place and think it is the best in the world and you may be right, but remember to have a good welcoming attitude and good food. We will try most any food once and will let you know if it is to our taste.
But if you have a" Better Than You" air then you will not make it ANYWHERE. North -South- East or West. You are young and I wish you the best in your venture. Take the answers that have come your way in this forum to help you on your way.
Now ya'll be nice I am sure the OP did not mean it the way it sounded. I hope.
lau.gif

Raised in Mississippi BTW

Last edited:
My love of my Southern people has me aching to tell you to stuff you appallingly horrid and insulting attitude you have towards people you seem to believe are inferior to you or that you think are just ignorant. My love of this forum and all the people who comment and give sound advice has me biting my tongue however and praying that either you didn't mean to be insulting or that you just didn't realize you were. I will say that most of your comments sound as though they are being spoken by a 13 year old child.

With all that said. If you are thinking about NC then you better stick to the large cities, Charlotte, Fayetteville, Raleigh, Durham, etc. However all of these large cities already have established real Greek restaurants. In Fayetteville we have a good size Greek Community. The places that do not have Greek restaurants will run you out of town if you come in with a bad -I am better than you, it is my way or no way- attitude. We just won't put up with it. I have noticed this cycle many times over the years when a new business opens and closes within a year. If you truly do want to establish a successful business anywhere in the USA I suggest you grow up a little in your attitudes and learn how to have a discussion with people without being insulting. One of the keys to mom and pop businesses are the owners personality.
I wish no ill will towards anyone so good luck on what ever you try.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom