Do quails eat snails?

Do quails eat snails?
and if so, what species do they eat? Are all snails suitable for eating?
In my experience, they attack slugs but don’t eat them, I’ve never seen a wild snail in my area, so I don’t know what they would do, but I assume they probably taste like slugs so the quail wouldn’t want them.

It's just something to be aware of and it's not that common, but if they are able to eat worms and slithery things then it's something to keep an eye out for just in case. I think they prefer small crawling beetles, bugs and spiders, as well as moths.

It's just something to be aware of and it's not that common, but if they are able to eat worms and slithery things then it's something to keep an eye out for just in case. I think they prefer small crawling beetles, bugs and spiders, as well as moths.
They line up at the lights at night to catch flies and moths, but if I collect earthworms from under patio blocks, they go crazy for them. I put them on top of the pen so they fall thru the hardware cloth individually. They wait under them watching and running around in anticipation. The males are so proud to bring one, or part of one to their favorite girl.

Back
Top Bottom