Do quails go broody?

What do you raise them on? Same for us, just a few weeks ago they were still chicks, less than a year old, and we used an outdoor area, with pads and settups, but poo would get everywhere. How do you solve a good method?
I use dirt and stir it up multiple times a week then once a month add it to the compost and add new dirt works fine and hopefully goes good with my plants.

So, just to clarify, chickens and ducks are more likely to go broody than quails?
Yes way more likely in chickens I’m pretty sure some breeds of chickens are more likely to go broody than others and some are better moms than others also even with more likely breeds it all depends on the bird that you have. (I’ve never had chickens before but from research I’ve done for when I get chickens)

Yes way more likely in chickens I’m pretty sure some breeds of chickens are more likely to go broody than others and some are better moms than others also even with more likely breeds it all depends on the bird that you have. (I’ve never had chickens before but from research I’ve done for when I get chickens)
Im interested in broody chickens at the moment, could you recommend some?

Back
Top Bottom