Do these ducks look radioactive to you or is it just me?

Quote:
you have any pics i would love to see every1 crazy duck pics like this

Here is a Black East Indie drake

giffy
----------------------
GiffsFarm

black-east-indies.jpg

Just because you live in the city doesn't mean you can't have ducks.

For your city...
"Livestock and Household Pets.
(1) Minimum Lot Area.

(b) For exotic animals, poultry or other birds, the minimum lot area shall be 5,000 square feet, or greater, depending on the species of the animal, as determined by the Planning Director;
(c) For apiaries, the minimum lot area shall be 40,000 square feet.
(2) Maximum Number of Animals.
The maximum number of livestock or any other animals allowed pursuant to this section is subject to a determination by the Planning Director that the site is suitable, including consideration of size, configuration and location, and can support the number of livestock or other animals without creating nuisance problems for surrounding residential properties. In no case shall the number of livestock, as defined herein, kept or maintained on any lot exceed one large livestock for each 20,000 square feet of land contained in such parcel, or one medium livestock for each 10,000 square feet of land contained in a minimum 20,000 square foot parcel. Once a use permit is granted for a maximum number of livestock, that number of livestock may be permitted indefinitely even if fewer animals are kept on the site as long as there is at least one livestock continuously, i.e., where there has not been a total absence of livestock for six months or longer.
(3) Minimum Available Open Area.
All livestock or other animals shall be provided with the minimum available open area specified below (such area may include barns, stables, sheds or similar structures used to house animals):

(c) For poultry, the minimum available open area per animal shall be 200 square feet;

(6) Minimum Setback Requirements.
All barns, stables, and other structures used for the housing of animals, except for household pets, on any lot shall be located not less than 20 feet from any property line and not less than 40 feet from any dwelling on the same or adjoining lot. The distances as specified in this subsection may be reduced or waived upon the finding that such distances are not necessary for the protection of nearby residences.
(7) Fence Requirements.
All areas containing livestock or other animals shall be enclosed by fences which are good, strong, substantial, and sufficient to prevent the ingress and egress of livestock or other animals. Such fences shall be designed and constructed of appropriate materials and be of an adequate height so as to control and contain such animals at all times, while avoiding injury to such animals, preventing such animals from reaching across any property lines, and of a design that does not detract from the appearance of the site or surrounding area.
(8) Maintenance of Livestock and Other Animals.
All livestock and other animals shall be kept or maintained so as to minimize and prevent production of flies, excessive odor, dust, noise, or other conditions detrimental to the community health and welfare, by applying the following minimum requirements:
(a) Manure must be removed daily from the corral, stable, paddock, or other holding areas and stored in fly-tight containers, cans or holding boxes, until disposal; roosts, lofts, and rabbit hutches must be cleaned daily unless worm beds are maintained under the rabbit hutches. Composting or similar treatments may be permissible if performed to appropriate standards so as not to constitute a nuisance, as determined by Planning Director.
(b) Watering troughs must be so constructed and located that they do not overflow excessively in the stall, corral or paddock area, as to promote mosquito larvae growth.
(c) Hay must be stored in such a manner so as not to become a nesting place for rodents, i.e., stored in rodent-proof buildings or off the floor and away from walls, other material or equipment.
(d) Grain feeds shall be stored in rodent-proof containers or buildings, i.e., metal cans or rodent-proof feed cribs; all other feed must be stored in vermin-proof containers.
(e) The entire area set aside for the animals shall be cleared of all rubbish and debris.
(9) Livestock as a Legal, Nonconforming Use.
Livestock existing as a legal, nonconforming use may continue indefinitely as long as (a) the livestock have existed continuously in that six months have not passed when there were no livestock on the site, (2) the maximum number of livestock established as a nonconforming use is not increased, and (3) as long as there is no intensification of livestock, e.g., legal, nonconforming medium livestock may not be intensified by replacing them with large livestock. The burden of proof for establishing the legal, nonconforming status of livestock rests with the property owner subject to the endorsement of the Planning Director.
http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cach...on&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=20&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Quote:
it talks about the space which i dont really have alot of but thanks i am going to try to keep the duck i wanna find out what breed it is first tho lol
and thanks again

I can't find the pictures I have... I don't have a idea if they are louder then calls I would think not because calls are made for that reason. Heres a picture of them as ducklings. Crystal
DSCF0025.jpg

I thought so and because they were so beautiful growing up I've got more comeing (see the Will they ever come back post..) LOL Crystal

Back
Top Bottom