Do those plug-in "sonic" rodent repellents really work??

Quote:
You're feeling sleeepy now...... veeeery sleeeeepy....
tongue.png

Nope, wide awake. Especially since my SD just texted me to say that she can't come babysit the dogs.
barnie.gif

Quote:
You're feeling sleeepy now...... veeeery sleeeeepy....
tongue.png

Nope, wide awake. Especially since my SD just texted me to say that she can't come babysit the dogs.
barnie.gif

Stupied daughter right? Or was it Step Daughter?

Quote:
barnie.gif

Stupied daughter right? Or was it Step Daughter?

Well I have been bragging on her the last couple of days, but to send me a text at 1 AM telling me she's not coming when we need to leave here at 4AM...both the stoopid part and the stepdaughter part fit.
somad.gif

They worked for me, but we had one in just about every room and the garage. At that point it gets to be expensive, but it does keep them away... so you wont have to keep buying traps. Before I had moved in, my roommate had a mouse problem... but it didn't bother her enough to do much more than set a few traps & just keep cleaning everything. When I moved in, it was a huge problem for me... and those Riddex plugs definitely cured our house of the mice. She even admitted it was like night and day and should of plugged them in sooner... like when her daughter gave them to her a year before :-\\

They just didn't work on cockroaches for us, as they were advertised to. I think we had beetle+cockroach hybrids... they freaked me out!

Quote:
My brother in law had one in his cabin. We didn't see any mice or insects or anything, but my dd could hear it, and it drove her crazy. We had to unplug it while we were there.

No, they don't work at all. We have a few seasonal clients who leave them in their lake homes over the winter and you can watch the mice run right past them...or sit next to one on the heat register to warm up.
roll.png

I think the best thing you can do long term is spend the time to find all the ways the mice are getting in and seal them up.
wink.png
Aaaaand be like me and have five cats.
hide.gif

Sometimes the mice get annoyed having to climb over them and move on to another location.
Same as humans, they prefer the easiest way to travel.

spot

Back
Top Bottom