do u have a chicken that hasint laid eggs ever and u wished it did?

I have a white rock that is about 10-11 years old and I can't remember the last time she laid an egg, but I'd love it if she did! As long as it wouldn't be too much trouble on her part and her elderly age!

Lilith only lays sporadically, but that's okay. She's had her share of troubles. She's beautiful and I love her anyways.
I had two hens that were over nine months old before they laid. How old are yours?

yuckyuck.gif

Quote:
OT- Boy, do I know that feeling! Last night my SO insisted on "helping" me fix supper. He said he wanted to learn how to make my chili. The whole time I was thinking, why don't you ever want to learn how I do dishes?!?!
barnie.gif

The whole time I was thinking, why don't you ever want to learn how I do dishes?!?!

That is too funny! Mine on the other hand, does dishes but won't put away my clothes or fold them when they come out of the wash....

As for nonlaying hens, my 5 month old has been "squatting" since last week, but still hasn't laid.. I know it will happen soon, but Dh is really pressuring her by yelling "lay an egg" every time he sees her. If it works, I may start yelling at him to "Fold and put away!"
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom