do you believe in bigfoot POLL!

do you believe in bigfoot

• yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • no

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
I believe that there is a big possibility that Bigfoot may be out there somewhere. He could merely be a creature from Prehistoric times; one that had a kind that went extinct. We don't know for sure if he's real, but we don't know for sure that he's not real. There's no proof that he doesn't exist.

I believe there's a possibility that he could exist, just like the Loch Ness Monster could exist, and I won't believe otherwise until I am proven wrong.
big_smile.png

I believe their are things out there like Bigfoot... I don't believe in aliens but II do believe in Satan and his angels.... have you ever been to the heart of the Amazon jungle? Then I suggest you don't say there isn't such creatures because they have not been proven to be non existent...

I believe their are things out there like Bigfoot... I don't believe in aliens but II do believe in Satan and his angels.... have you ever been to the heart of the Amazon jungle? Then I suggest you don't say there isn't such creatures because they have not been proven to be non existent...

It's nearly impossible to prove with absolute certainty that something doesn't exist. That said, the fact that nobody seems to have much evidence for Bigfoot's existence makes me highly skeptical.

It's nearly impossible to prove with absolute certainty that something doesn't exist. That said, the fact that nobody seems to have much evidence for Bigfoot's existence makes me highly skeptical.
let me clarify.... if someone asked me..Do you believe in the big hairy thing some people caught on film, I would be sceptical... I just believe there are a lot of things out there we don't know about........

Last edited:
let me clarify.... if someone asked me..Do you believe in the big hairy thing some people caught on film, I would be sceptical... I just believe there are a lot of things out there we don't know about........

Very true. I'm pretty sure there are many amazing things on this planet that haven't yet been discovered.

I think Santa may have made me a bit cynical though. :lau

Did you know if you rearrange the letters on Santa it spells Satan? Saint Nick is also the English term for the devil... the bBible also says " ho ho ho a man coming from the north ..." I'm paraphrasing. But it's referring to the devil.....

Back
Top Bottom