do you believe in bigfoot POLL!

do you believe in bigfoot

• yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • no

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
LOL, What a fun question...

Do I? Well, I think maybe I might. Why? Cuz if they can find an extint fish is not an extinct fish, and it is quite scary looking, who know's what is in the undiscovered wilds of the world. I mean why not? I mean, maybe it is just a species of man that just evolved along a different path than us. Like mountian men. They are usually big and hairy, don't really talk, but grunt alot, smell funky, and live off the land...HEHE.

As far as I know, it's very hard to prove the nonexistence of anything. Including giant invisible tea kettles.
lol.png

I'm fairly skeptical of the existence of bigfoot
x2

It can't be proven.... There is no actual footage of Bigfoot. Believe what you will. There could have been before the flood.

Genesis 2:4 ¶ There were giants in the earth in those days; and also after that, when the sons of God came in unto the daughters of men, and they bare children to them, the same became mighty men which were of old, men of renown.
5 And GOD saw that the wickedness of man was great in the earth, and that every imagination of the thoughts of his heart was only evil continually.

Giants that could be like Bigfoot. And legends like that of Pan the half goat guy could also originated from from before the flood. Of course you have to believe in the Bible and that is totally up to you. I do and before the flood the world was a totally different place........

I just assume that people have seen bears, gorillas - Depending where you live - and have mistaken them for a creature called "big foot". I would guess it was just a legend or a tall tale told around campfires then it turned from myth to fact. Not saying it isn't possible, but all the pictures are blurred and just look like some kind of guy in a monkey suit.

Back
Top Bottom