• yes

Votes: 21 45.7%
  • no

Votes: 25 54.3%

• Total voters
Hey Gomes, she's almost 6' 4" tall!
hide.gif

Last edited:
I voted no because it is a phobia of mine, I know, it's strange to be afraid (unreasonably so) of something you don't believe in. My fear is only evident in my dreams, if it scares me, there is a big-foot or big-foot type creature involved. I asked myself if I believed in them and had a hard time answering truthfully because it is difficult to say they could not exist. I finally realized that I must not believe they are real because if I did, I would never go into the woods at all, especially not at night (and I do.) I MUST believe there are none, at least in the woods where I live...
. :)

Last edited:
Quoting Mitch Hedberg, "I think Bigfoot is blurry, that's the problem. It's not the photographer's fault. Bigfoot is blurry. And that's extra scary to me, because there's a large, out-of-focus monster roaming the countryside. Run. He's fuzzy. Get outta here."

Last edited:
I don't think God would EVER want to create a weird monster like creature on earth..... I really don't. If Bigfoot was real everyone would have more proof..... It's most likely a person in a costume. A guy got hit by a car trying to pull of being bigfoot!:( Really bigfoot is NOT real 100%

I don't think God would EVER want to create a weird monster like creature on earth..... I really don't. If Bigfoot was real everyone would have more proof..... It's most likely a person in a costume. A guy got hit by a car trying to pull of being bigfoot!:( Really bigfoot is NOT real 100%

x300
I vote no! He's just a guy in a costume... and anyways, Bigfoot has been a big thing for a long time. Don't you think if people have hunted him for all these years, they would of caught him by now if he was real?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom