Do you Coupon?

no problem... Once you start using them.. its hard to pay full price for items

LOL
lau.gif
Ain't it the truth! Once you have a taste of the money you can save with coupons, there is no going back to shopping just the sales..
yippiechickie.gif
My husband sent me a link where the researchers are documenting that couponers get a "High" every time they score a bargain with coupons...
yippiechickie.gif
I PERSONALLY leave the store doing my own Happy Dance.
yippiechickie.gif

Last edited:
I totally agree with that... my family says I get a twinge thing when I pass a CVS or Walgreens.
OMG, That is too funny AND AWFUL that I can relate....

Today, I was killing some time waiting for my children to finish their music lesson. What do I do, BUT go to the nearest CVS and see what I can stumble across. The deal at this CVS was a markdown on Colgate, the 4 ounce tube size. It was marked down to $1.74. I had a red box coupon that said $1 off any $3 worth of toothpaste. Then I checked my coupon folio and found two coupons .75 off a tube of Colgate. Out the door, it cost $1 for 2 large tubes of Colgate toothpaste. I will consider that a SCORE!

Does anyone think that items tend to go on sale in "Seasons". For example, I seem to be finding a lot of deals this month on deodrants, toothpaste, and toothbrushes. . . . In November and December, I was finding deals on baking items. Is it imagination or do the sales have a "Season"?

Last edited:
CuT coupons OMG YES!! Our Walmart out here is very receptive to matching prices from another grocery or toy store etc. They also accept coupons for the product at the same time. Sometimes they are cranky about coupons printed fron on-line sources. A couple times I had coupons printed from WALMARTS own site and they refused them. You need to hunt out checkers that have more experience dealing with such.

Our Target was making us buy the item and THEN go to customer service to have it adjusted for price match. Now I bypass that by going straight to customer service. They still examine each ad and coupon like you were making them in your basement. Once for a 50 cent price difference(from a Walgreen sale) the woman just about finger printed me she was so worried about letting me have ONE $ 1.00 candy bar for the 50 cents it cost in Walgreens ad. Yes, I will go thru with it even for 50 cents because it's the principle of the thing. They said they match other prices and I want them to keep their word.

It best for me to shop in the morning before stores are real busy. The clerks are much more eceptive IF they haven't had hours of cranky buyers before me. I don't get angry but will repeat what Target or ???coupon/match practices ARE printed on their own websites. If you find checkers who know their business go to them as often as possible.

There are many chances for scoring coupons if you find the MFG website (google first) and click on ones they have. Sometimes you need to join their email clubs- works for restaurants also.

If you belong to BlueBunny icecream email club, you can print off a coupon(usually first of the month) for either their big carton or the novelty items. Yummy

I do refuse to join any coupon club that requires payment. I am just very suspicious of online sites like that.

Our Walmart out here is very receptive to matching prices from another grocery or toy store etc. They also accept coupons for the product at the same time. Sometimes they are cranky about coupons printed fron on-line sources. A couple times I had coupons printed from WALMARTS own site and they refused them. You need to hunt out checkers that have more experience dealing with such.

Our Target was making us buy the item and THEN go to customer service to have it adjusted for price match. Now I bypass that by going straight to customer service. They still examine each ad and coupon like you were making them in your basement. Once for a 50 cent price difference(from a Walgreen sale) the woman just about finger printed me she was so worried about letting me have ONE $ 1.00 candy bar for the 50 cents it cost in Walgreens ad. Yes, I will go thru with it even for 50 cents because it's the principle of the thing. They said they match other prices and I want them to keep their word.

I do refuse to join any coupon club that requires payment. I am just very suspicious of online sites like that.

Your experiences sound like mine ... Our Walmart will match a competitors' ad price in a HEART BEAT, but will tend to have a cardiac arrest when I hand them coupons printed from on-line sourcs. I, too, have had them refuse printed coupons from their own web site LOL..

Our Target, also, makes you go in a separate line for competitors' ad prices. However, they are a total delight when it comes to accepting coupons or even stacking coupons.

Kmart is LOUSY about accepting coupons OR allowing you to return merchandise. Kmart refuses to accept ANY on-line Printed coupons... Come on guys, in this day and age that is just SILLY!

I, too, refuse to join any coupon club that requires payment. I will go one further on giving out your email address to these sites. I got a FREE gmail account. I use that account for all the Manufacturers sites that require an email address. That way any future spam does not clutter my main email account.

I am sitting here with cup of coffee in hand, Sunday paper on my lap, and scissors in waiting... Clip, Clip, Clip
smile.png

Last edited:
What an AWESOME day of coupons in the newspaper. I was so impressed with the amount of coupons in my home delivered newspaper that I drove to the store and purchased two more newspapers.

There were a TON of coupons in today's newspaper. I don't think I have ever had a weekend with so many coupons...
clap.gif

CVS... Got to LOVE this store. OK... HERE goes the deal of the week!

For the last two days, I have been getting a $2 off 2 bottles of Tresemme from the CVS coupon Red Box. This is a STORE Coupon.
This past Sunday, the newspaper had a B1 G1 coupon for Tresemme. This is a MANUFACTURER coupon.
CVS has the 32 ounce bottles of Tresemme Shampoo and Conditioner on sale for $3.50 each. CVS allows you to stack coupons.

Out the door... I paid $1.50 for two bottles of Tresemme. SCORE... SCREAMING SCORE...

Back
Top Bottom