Do you Coupon?

I had a few coupons that I cashed in on this weekend. This is what I got.

6 FREE Reach Toothbrushes - I had 3 coupons for $2.00 of Reach toothbrushes. The double pack was $1.97, so I bought 3 packs.

Guacamole - Coupon for $4.00 off 16 ounces. The price of the guacamole was $4.88. So I got it for $0.88 after using the coupon.

2 Free bags of Bird's Eye Ready To Use Products- I had 2 coupons for that.

2 Coupons for $2.00 off any Kashi Product - I love the Kashi cookies and cereal, so I bought that. The cookies and cereal were $0.88 after I used the $2.00 coupons.

So, I paid less than $3.00 for all of this. Without coupons, I would have paid $17.55 without taxes.

:D

Went to CVS and printed out the store machine coupons. I scored another toothbrush (I'm obsessed with toothbrushes), toothpaste and a 2 litter bottle of soda for $0.92.

Went to CVS and printed out the store machine coupons. I scored another toothbrush (I'm obsessed with toothbrushes), toothpaste and a 2 litter bottle of soda for $0.92.
I am with you on that Toothbrush obsession!

I did not get very much from the store coupon machine. However, I have been using the $2 off a $5 bar soap or body wash store coupon. CVS is having a month long special on 3 packs of dial bar soap. They are on sale for $2 each. When you buy 2 packs (6 bars of soap), you receive $2 back in bonus bucks. Buy 3 packs ( 9 bars of soap) and you get to use the store coupon and get the $2 back...

NET cost for 9 bars ( 3 - 3 packs) of dial soap is $2. It isn't a steal, but it is a pretty decent price for dial soap.
smile.png

NOW...I did get a STEAL on Dove soap. I did this deal for a friend of mine. She uses Dove and we use Dial...
The 6 bar packs of Dove are on sale for $7.50 each. This week's promo is, buy two 6 bar packs, spend $15 and get $5 back in bonus bucks. I had TWO of the above store coupon machine coupons - $2 off a $5 bar soap purchase that I was able to use.
There were printable manufacturer coupons for $2 off each 6 pack of dove soap. I had TWO of those...

My NET coast on 12 bars of Dove Soap was $2. THAT was a STEAL!

Last edited:
[COLOR=800080]I am with you on that Toothbrush obsession![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]I did not get very much from the store coupon machine. However, I have been using the $2 off a $5 bar soap or body wash store coupon. CVS is having a month long special on 3 packs of dial bar soap. They are on sale for $2 each. When you buy 2 packs (6 bars of soap), you receive $2 back in bonus bucks. Buy 3 packs ( 9 bars of soap) and you get to use the store coupon and get the $2 back...[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]NET cost for 9 bars ( 3 - 3 packs) of dial soap is $2. It isn't a steal, but it is a pretty decent price for dial soap.
smile.png
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]NOW...I did get a STEAL on Dove soap. I did this deal for a friend of mine. She uses Dove and we use Dial...[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]The 6 bar packs of Dove are on sale for $7.50 each. This week's promo is, buy two 6 bar packs, spend $15 and get $5 back in bonus bucks. I had TWO of the above store coupon machine coupons - $2 off a $5 bar soap purchase that I was able to use.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]There were printable manufacturer coupons for $2 off each 6 pack of dove soap. I had TWO of those...[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]My NET coast on 12 bars of Dove Soap was $2. THAT was a STEAL![/COLOR] [COLOR=800080] [/COLOR]
How many times can you print out and use the same coupons from the store machine? I still don't understand the bonus bucks. How does that work? Do you have to accumulate points or something? That's a great deal on the soap. Too bad I can only use Ivory.

How many times can you print out and use the same coupons from the store machine? I still don't understand the bonus bucks. How does that work? Do you have to accumulate points or something?

That's a great deal on the soap. Too bad I can only use Ivory.
The store machine prints whatever it wants to. There are some coupons that it will print once every day for a week. Other coupons are one time only. Today, I scanned my card and got NO COUPONS. That is a FIRST for me. I have NEVER had the machine not give me at least one coupon
hu.gif

BONUS BUCKS... That is my term. Their real name is Extra Care Bucks.
These work like Cash. You use them to pay for your bill AFTER coupons.
They only cover the total BEFORE tax. You have to pay for tax yourself.
ALWAYS ask how much Is the bill BEFORE taxes.

Bonus Bucks or Extra Care Bucks are earned as part of the sales promotions. They are printed out AFTER you pay for your purchase. They have an expiration date about a month from printing. They can be used on any purchase EXCEPT for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Prescriptions.

Right now, there is a proctor and gamble Promo that earns Bonus Bucks OR Extra Care Bucks.
Spend $20 in select proctor gamble products and a $5 Bonus Buck COUPON will print at the register AFTER you pay for your purchase.

The Clariol hair dye is on sale for $5.99 each. This is a proctor Gamble item included in the promo.
I bought 4 of them for a total of $23.96. Then I gave the cashier TWO coupons for $5 off 2 boxes of Clariol.
That reduced the monies I had to pay to $13.96.
Once I paid my bill, a $5 bonus buck coupon printed out.
That reduced my net cost to $8.96 for 4 boxes of hair dye.

I could of turned around and used the $5 bonus buck / Extra Care Buck on another purchase OR stick it in my wallet to use the next time I go to CVS.

I hope that explains the Bonus Bucks / Extra Care Bucks at CVS.

One more thing about Bonus Bucks / Extra Care Bucks....

There is no "Cash Back". If you use a $5 bonus buck to purchase a $4 item, you forfeit the $1 difference.

How many times can you print out and use the same coupons from the store machine? I still don't understand the bonus bucks. How does that work? Do you have to accumulate points or something? That's a great deal on the soap. Too bad I can only use Ivory.
[COLOR=800080]The store machine prints whatever it wants to. There are some coupons that it will print once every day for a week. Other coupons are one time only. Today, I scanned my card and got NO COUPONS. That is a FIRST for me. I have NEVER had the machine not give me at least one coupon
hu.gif
[/COLOR]
[COLOR=800080]BONUS BUCKS... That is my term. Their real name is Extra Care Bucks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]These work like Cash. You use them to pay for your bill AFTER coupons.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]They only cover the total BEFORE tax. You have to pay for tax yourself.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]ALWAYS ask how much Is the bill BEFORE taxes. [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Bonus Bucks or Extra Care Bucks are earned as part of the sales promotions. They are printed out AFTER you pay for your purchase. They have an expiration date about a month from printing. They can be used on any purchase EXCEPT for Alcohol, Tobacco, and Prescriptions. [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Right now, there is a proctor and gamble Promo that earns Bonus Bucks OR Extra Care Bucks.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Spend $20 in select proctor gamble products and a $5 Bonus Buck COUPON will print at the register AFTER you pay for your purchase. [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]The Clariol hair dye is on sale for $5.99 each. This is a proctor Gamble item included in the promo.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]I bought 4 of them for a total of $23.96. Then I gave the cashier TWO coupons for $5 off 2 boxes of Clariol.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]That reduced the monies I had to pay to $13.96.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]Once I paid my bill, a $5 bonus buck coupon printed out.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]That reduced my net cost to $8.96 for 4 boxes of hair dye.[/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]I could of turned around and used the $5 bonus buck / Extra Care Buck on another purchase OR stick it in my wallet to use the next time I go to CVS. [/COLOR] [COLOR=800080]I hope that explains the Bonus Bucks / Extra Care Bucks at CVS.[/COLOR]
PERFECT!! I will look to use that from here on out. Thanks! :thumbsup

www.coupons.com has the $2.00 off the 2 pack Reach toothbrush coupon again. The 2 pack is only $1.97 at Walmart. I was able to score a total of 20 toothbrushes last time. And I was able to print out the (2) $2.00 coupons and (2) $1.00 of coupon, so I will get 4 more 2 packs. You can never have too many toothbrushes. :D

www.coupons.com has the $2.00 off the 2 pack Reach toothbrush coupon again. The 2 pack is only $1.97 at Walmart. I was able to score a total of 20 toothbrushes last time. And I was able to print out the (2) $2.00 coupons and (2) $1.00 of coupon, so I will get 4 more 2 packs. You can never have too many toothbrushes.
big_smile.png

THank you Kuntrygirl for this heads up. I have the coupon, but didn't know that Walmart had such great pricing on them!

Back
Top Bottom