Do you Coupon?

I found an unadvertised price cut at CVS tonight.

Finesse hair spray has been price cut to $1.49 per can.
There is a coupon out there from the Sunday Papers for $1 off any Finesse product.
SWEET deal... Hair Spray for .49 a can.

Stumbled upon on online coupon at CVS for some body wash for free. Not much but it was free.
I forgot about that... I've got one of those too. Plus, I saw a price cut on Zest soaps... They are now $3 and some odd change. I have a coupon from the red machine that is $3 off a $10 bar soap or body wash purchase.... There are some possibilities here..

Last edited:
Hubby just picked up four case of Kraft Mac and cheese for $30 at Fry's (kroger). That's 96 boxes for .26cents each.

Hubby just picked up four case of Kraft Mac and cheese for $30 at Fry's (kroger). That's 96 boxes for .26cents each.
clap.gif
'
clap.gif
A staple with children around the house!

woot.gif

In Canada our coupons kinda suck!! Lol we also don't double coupon but the coupons don't have hardly any discount and the coupons are for all the expensive stuff so you can easily buy cheap stuff for the same price or even less money as for expensive stuff with a coupon. Sorry if that made no sense lol. Maybe I'm just not good at finding good coupons? Lol

In Canada our coupons kinda suck!! Lol we also don't double coupon but the coupons don't have hardly any discount and the coupons are for all the expensive stuff so you can easily buy cheap stuff for the same price or even less money as for expensive stuff with a coupon. Sorry if that made no sense lol. Maybe I'm just not good at finding good coupons? Lol
Kjordanov....

Shopping with coupons takes time. It is not just the coupon, but a coupon with a sale. There are sales, and then THERE ARE SALES!

For instance, last night I went to Walgreens, a drug store in the USA. Normally, drug stores sell items at inflated prices. However, every week you can find a few items at the drug stores that are on sale so low that they beat the grocery stores and the superstores like Walmart. Back to last night, Walgreens had Mitchum deodorant on sale. The normal price at Walgreens is $3.99 and at Target (a superstore) it runs $2.69. See how Walgreens is normally overpriced?

The sale price at Walgreens was $1.99. Good sale... better price than Target.

Now add to that the coupon in that weeks paper - - - $1 off EACH one - - the price is reduced to .99 each. NOW, it is a GREAT Sale.

WAIT, I am not done! Walgreens sweetened the deal by offering 2,000 bonus points towards future purchases for every 2 deodorants purchased. Those bonus points are worth $2. That makes the net cost for 2 deodorants NOTHING. In fact, the store ended up owing me .01 on each deodorant I purchased. NOW, this deal is Fantastic and a STOCK UP sale.

Normally, you would buy deodorants ONE or Two at a time. HOWEVER, when it is a STOCK UP sale, you buy enough to reach the next coupon sale cycle which is about 3 months long. When I find a deal like this on non-perishables, I stock up for an even longer period of time.

TRUST ME on this...Matching Coupons to Sales produces prices so low on the expensive stuff, that the cheap stuff will look over priced.

NO COUPON NEEDED - - - 3 day sale at Winn Dixie starts TODAY - SUNDAY.

9 to 11 oz bags of Dole salad mixes on sale for .99 AWESOME PRICE!

They have Eckrich kielbasa sausage BO GO at $3.69. That makes it $1.85 each package. LOVE THIS STUFF GRILLED!
There is a .55 coupon for the rope sausage. If you have a pair of those, then each package of sausage will only cost $1.30.
SMOKING hot deal there. . . .

I started couponing last year. I'm pretty good at matching coupons to sales and have knocked 50% off my bill but most of the time I save $25-30. Still not bad. Generally I only clip the coupons for things that I do use or might like to try. I've found that my local grocery will have sales on 20 pound bags of dogfood every so often and I will save all my coupons. I end up getting 40 pounds of food in #20 bags for about $8 less than the #40 bag. I stock up then.

I found that by clipping only the necessary coupons that I spend a lot less. If I don't have a coupon, I don't buy it. I did get well over a years worth of suave deodorant last year for $8. I even gave two to my mom. I think I still have 1 left.

Back
Top Bottom