• I use them sometimes

Votes: 5 38.5%
  • I use them ALL the time

Votes: 2 15.4%

• Total voters

chickencrazy429

Songster
6 Years
The new thing now is hashtags... I don't exactly get why people put them, but I sometimes use stupid hashtags for the fun of it.
tongue.png

Do you use hashtags?????

The new thing now is hashtags... I don't exactly get why people put them, but I sometimes use stupid hashtags for the fun of it.
tongue.png

Do you use hashtags?????
Hashtags are used in Social Media sites such as Twitter, Facebook, Google +, Instagram, etc. I'm not really sure about other ones, but I know on Twiiter, they are used to group tweets under a topic. For example, @randominsanepersonwhousestwittertoomuch (a person on twitter) says in a tweet: "I LOOOVE bananas!! #bananacrazy" You could then click on the hashtag in the tweet and see the rest of tweets that have #bananacrazy in them. I really don't know who would do this, but there you go! (I know works for similarly for the other sites too.) FYI, Twitter has been around since like 2006, so its not that new. Also, if a hashtag is repeated enough, it becomes A WORLD-WIDE TRENDING TOPIC!!!!

Haha they're mostly a style. People use the to get attention alot of the time. It's supposed to be a fun way of describing something. On instagram they're used to get views

Back
Top Bottom