Do you ever feel that you have no intresst in going online????

Omran

Crowing
Jul 26, 2008
Bagdad KY
Hello dear friends, for a while now I feel that I have nothing to say for the posts on BYC or I don't know what to say, I don't even have a new thread to start or nothing.
Maybe because of the good weather and all the activities I am having outside everyday, or maybe I just don't know what to say. I really want to stay on BYC and have you all as friends
lol.png
Well I hope I don't feel this way all by myself.
Anyhow I hope all of you are doing great and enjoying the outdoors and your birds as much as I enjoy them.

Omran

Quote:
I go through spurts. I have actually gone a week with out BYC once or twice. But I always come back and get re-hooked! Go enjoy the sunshine, and then come back to us and get re-hooked!

I always have stuff going on and love chattin' with my friends here about it. Sometimes I post a new thread and sometimes I just reply to others.

Of course, sometimes I get antsy... especially in the nice weather we've been having and just want to go outside and get stuff done

(but then I get too hot and need a break.... "Hey, the computer is on... I think I'll check in on BYC!"
big_smile.png

I go through spurts as well.
Sometimes I'm online all the time, and some days I'm just bored of it. I usually get with a forum, post a few thoustand posts and then drift on to another forum after a while. My online life goes through cycles like that.

Twice I've not been here for a couple of months.

But I always come back.

I have too many good friends here.

and Omran you are one of them.

Yep with summer being here and swimming and gardening, no chicks hatching, yep the computer gets the low priority. I usually get online in evenings to check emails and FV harvesting. Other than that, I'm doing something else.

It's summer time! (well at least in MI).... I don't get on the computer much at home... luckily I have a job where I can get on so I guess I don't need to be on line on weekends.

Usually I'll disappear if I've posted something stupid and get frustrated with myself if I came across as harsh etc..

oh yes my friend.. it often happens when the good weather returns to the UK.. and as it never stays long, we have to get as much outside work done as quickly as possible... so lately I have hardly been here.... but will always pop back as time allows (such as now).. to drop in on old friends... (((hugs))) hoping you and Angela are keeping well...

Nope. I'm addicted to the internet. Waste way too much time online. I could be shoveling chicken poop or building more pens instead I have to check in on about ten different boards daily just too see what's going on.
roll.png

Not really. I'm always online! lol However, I have 4 pages of emails from my modeling site...some of them are work offers too. I just can't bring myself to sit down to answer them. I'd much rather be surfing BYC!
lol.png

Back
Top Bottom