Do you have a sign on your coop?

lol.png
My mom made a sign to hang next to our coop gate that says "BEWARE OF HEN POO!"

hahaha it even has little splats on it from her print shop!

Newbie, this is my wife's coop...her account here too. She made me paint the sign, watched me sketching and had me make this. I free-handed the chicken from a picture online and the flowers just made up. I'm colorblind so Julie helped me with the colors.

DSCF9220.jpg

I'm not completely done with mine, but it says "Crazy Casey's Chickens". My husband wanted me to put "Crazy Casey's Crazy Chickens" but I told him that was too much "crazy", so he told me that what he says about me as well, gotta love him though! He puts up with my chicken obsession!

I think I'm going with St. Walts Convent - since I have 4 hens and they are all named after Disney characters. (thanks to a fellow poster who helped me pick a name!)

wee.gif

My coop is not completely finished. I am very new too this chicken thing, but I think mine will have a sign that says "Krapper Koupe". Hope this doesn't offend anyone. lol

62579_pic_1.jpg

Last edited:
My daughter is in the process of painting our signs. And her favorite movie of all time is Lion King, where their domain is called the "Pride Lands."

We have horses, cats, and hens. So she is doing three signs for us - one in the paddock "Pony Lands", one in the barn "Kitten Lands", and one for the coop "Hen Lands". I guess she'll need to do one for the house as "Pup Lands" since the new dog definitely claims the house as his!!

Back
Top Bottom