DO YOU HAVE THE CUTEST CHICK? SEE WHAT BYC THINKS. ** RESULTS!!! **

Quote:
what a great chick!

it is saying (to me anyway)

"ya i am fuzzy but i am one mean chick, check my comb and feets"

big_smile.png

6333_today_009.jpg

The fuzzy white looking chick in between the two yellow ones, up front, middle...its my pride and joy, from my project to produce a wyandotte x w/my roo, its mama was supposed to be a BLRW bantam but she turned out to be a white tail buff wyandotte who was frozen and not breathing when she arrived. I gave her CPR, she lived and now she has this chick, its a week old in this pic- no name yet, I think its going to be a roo who I'll breed back to his mama and he's turning out w/lace, blue lacing:) I'll get a pic of him tomorrow to post an update. I have to look up what breed his bantam father is, I've forgotten (Dutch banty). I'm going for a whole flock of these bantam Wyandotte x's as I like their body type, size, personality, and egg size. A dual purpose bird that I am hoping to keep the blue lace in! I'm also collecting all the eggs his mama lays to hatch out after the 17th of this month. I'll have to borrow a real incubator to do this cause I saw the egg swap threads;)
updated pic from yesterday and its still in between the two yellow ones:)
6333_knit_021.jpg

Last edited:
Awwwwwwwwwww, thanks, guys!!!
love.gif

Bit of an update on Maybelline, she is about a month old now and in the gawky "prehistoric-looking" stage, not quite so photogenic, but personality MORE than makes up for it........

Also, was kinda "sparring" pretty good with my sizzle cockerel... Might have to change "her" name to "Max Factor", but I hope not...
roll.png

Back
Top Bottom