• Yes

Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
I name them all!!

Artsie, Daisy, Strawberry, Brumbo, Birb, Chichin, Tendi, Hei Hei, Rusty, Martini (Rip), Salt, Pep, Robin, Noodle, Ramen, Monika, Sayori, Natsuki, Yuri, and 16 more babies I'm working on/trying to determine gender.

It is entirely possible I'll end up having to eat the named cockerels, but we'll try to rehome the ones with best potential.

Yes I name all the chickens here, whether or not I call them by the correct name or not, now that’s the problem - around here names are interchangeable!

Right Fluffy?

Oh sorry Henny Penny…

Gets even more interesting when I start yelling a horse’s name instead…..
Kids and dogs names … that was my problem … right name to at least right species …🤷‍♀️

Yep! They all get names! I have four 3 week old white silkies who don't have names yet, but they are the Snow Pack, so will have appropriate winter / cold names.

My others are Jersey, Thelma, Louise, Aster, Gladys, Cosmos, Little Britches, Delta, Blue, Echo, Charlie, Mosa, Compy, Little Red, Grump Grumps, Flufferkins, Peaches, Cream Puff, Spazzy, Rocky Barred'boa, Juravenator, Starki, Karen, Fizz Bang, Littlefiot, Spike, Silvis, Microvenator, Einio, Fig, and Maple.

I think that's all of them 😁

Back
Top Bottom