• Yes

Votes: 173 81.2%
  • No

Votes: 12 5.6%
  • Only my favorites

Votes: 28 13.1%

• Total voters
Pics
... I named my chicks Roxanne, Sandra, Cindy, Jade, Brandee, and Kendal after my Girls at Dillards LANCOME and DIOR Cosmetic counter's. Altho I think Roxanne is more a Rocky, LOL. They all LOVE their Namesakes and send them Treats.
Aww... My girl, Delaney is named after my favorite resident at the nursing home where I used to work.

P.S. my real name is Sandra

In a word, yes.

This time the plan was to not to name the cockerels until we know who we’re keeping, but the decision was taken from me and now we have all the pullets named, plus six cockerels..
Monsieur D’Uccle
Mr. Ride
Birthday
Smoky
Bob
and Mister Sir Crows a Lot, Brother of Marshmallow, Duke of Flora.

... Thank you All for the Birthday Wishes. On my ' 50th ' Birthday I was told to write out my Will and prepare to die. I lay around for 2 years Waiting. Then I said Lord, if you want me take me, but I'm not laying on this Sofa Waiting to die anymore. May the 8th I was 66. I believe you have to believe in yourself, to push yourself. To except what GOD has set for your Destany. I also believe YOU make things Happen...

Attachments

• 68600698_181014979593329_8370285261493370880_n.jpg
    68600698_181014979593329_8370285261493370880_n.jpg
    354.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:
Sundae, Oreo, Madeleine, Twizzler, ChickenPopcorn (It the screen name my dad uses. She's my dad's chicken), Sweet roll, and I call the last one Unclaimed and unnamed. If they are all girls I'll name her, but she's the backup in case someone's chick turns out to be a rooster and we have to get rid of it, they will still have a chicken they can name. I'm suspicious of Oreo. My 4 year old son's chicken.
I love the names!

In a word, yes.

This time the plan was to not to name the cockerels until we know who we’re keeping, but the decision was taken from me and now we have all the pullets named, plus six cockerels..
Monsieur D’Uccle
Mr. Ride
Birthday
Smoky
Bob
and Mister Sir Crows a Lot, Brother of Marshmallow, Duke of Flora.
Your names are so funny! I love them I think the last three are the funniest!

Back
Top Bottom