• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, multiple

• No

• No, but I wish I did

• No, but I do other things musical (Choir)

• Total voters
Haven't played in ages, but I play piano. My piano is at my dad's house a few hours away and though I could bring it here, my house is open in summer and the humidity would be very bad for it so I left it there. Used to play mostly classical.

Quote:
are you playing simple songs on the flute with one hand? that's sounds more complicated than using two hands.
lol.png

I used to play dulcimer, soprano saxophone, guitar, mandolin, some world music type folk intruments.

Last edited:
I play Piano and Violin. I own 2 violins and had a upwright piano that was left in the house before we bought it. Its been a year or two since we have removed it. (it was in awful shape) We now have a large casio style keyboard.
I have 2 violins, and currently teaching my 3 yr old daughter to play with her own violin. music is very important in our household.
smile.png
smile.png

If by "play the violin" you mean "decoupage the case in old sheet music" then yes, yes I do! Actually, I'd love lessons, but right now I just rosin the bow while I watch TV. I try to sit at the piano for a few minutes a day as well. Sometimes a chicken will join me, but it's annoying when we both need the same note at the same time.
31816_img_1648.jpg

I play guitar, though 'resting' at the moment. Blues and good old rock. I play along to my favourite tracks and delight in learning a few riffs from way back.

Back
Top Bottom