• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, multiple

• No

• No, but I wish I did

• No, but I do other things musical (Choir)

• Total voters

Whitehouse Quail

Songster
10 Years
Jul 1, 2009
Michigan
Just wondering, I am a music geek!
smile.png

Yea. I play the trombone in marching, concert, and jazz band.
big_smile.png

Our school was lucky enough to be selected out of five michigan bands to play at the michigan music conference!

I've been in band for about 7 rears. I play the Clarinet. My band is small, only about 60 people, for a 5a school. We are planning on attending a big parade in Portland in March.

Trumpet is my main instrument but I play a little baratone, flute and clarinet. I had to sell my trumpet so we could get an apartment a few years ago ani can't wait to get another one.

I'm a music teacher. I play almost everything. Piano is my first love, but also play flute and trumpet pretty well, with enough skill to fool ya on trombone, violin, viola, cello, and clarinet. I'm about to embark on a journey with the Oud.
big_smile.png

I started with piano, which I don't play very well any more. In HS band, I played trombone during marching season and oboe during concert season. Quit playing anything for many years while my kids were little. I had bought a recorder when I was in high school and finally picked it up again. Now I play all sizes of recorders, have about 20 of them, various plastic and wooden ones, and play with a small group of other recorder enthusiasts. I like to play in church, accompanying hymns and doing solos during various parts of the services.

I also have two sets of gemshorns, a cornetto and a cornamuse (those are all early instruments used in medieval and renaissance music). I still have the trombone and play it occasionally, and recently bought a cornet to learn that. We also provide a loving home to a cello, a violin, a banjo, a guitar, and an Italian box virginal (sounds like a harpsichord). DH and I are both what I call "ardent amateurs". I think making music with other people is just about the most fun you can have.

Back
Top Bottom