Chicken music preferences

What type of music do your chickens prefer?

• Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Classical

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Pop

• Country

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • Electronic

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Heavy Metal

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • Other

• Total voters

RadEggs

☆Chicken Chaos☆
Premium Feather Member
Jul 7, 2023
Pacific NW
I am curious what music your chickens will prefer, if you test a bunch of genres. (Believe it or not, I have noticed each chicken seems to have diffrent prefrances) The genres for testing are Rock, Pop, Classical, Electronic, Country and Heavy Metal. My chickens come up to the music when they are intrested, so that's how I decide if they like it. The longer they stay, and thr more intrested they are, the more I think they like it. Any other way of determining what they like is also great! Ideally test good examples of each genre.
Can't wait to see the results! :)

I am curious what music your chickens will prefer, if you test a bunch of genres. (Believe it or not, I have noticed each chicken seems to have diffrent prefrances) The genres for testing are Rock, Pop, Classical, Electronic, Country and Heavy Metal. My chickens come up to the music when they are intrested, so that's how I decide if they like it. The longer they stay, and thr more intrested they are, the more I think they like it. Any other way of determining what they like is also great! Ideally test good examples of each genre.
Can't wait to see the results! :)
Cool Poll! Excited to see what other people say

I have to wait till a bit after solstace to realy test, since I get home at 4, and by that time mine are almost asleep. I have played music before for them (not every genre), and the boss chicken seems to be into rock and heavy metal, lol!
20231204_092232.jpg

Esther, the boss, says hello!

I have a radio that I could plug in outside, bit it has been rainy enough that is not a good idea right now, and I don't own.half of these genres (pop, Classical, electronic, heavy metal), so I'm just gonna use my phone, and put the radio on a station with whatever I find they like most collectively in the summers.

Back
Top Bottom