Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kind/Nice

• Never been around one.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think emo/goth kids are ultimately indivduals, and see them and interact with them as such. The trend itself has never held much of an appeal for me...other than the fact that gothy guy hair is pretty sexy. Black mop flop, rowr.

punk-a-doodle, I agree!

55349_adam-lambert-make-up.jpg

Adam Lambert=
droolin.gif

Seems to me that a lot of goth/emo kids tend to have more emotional problems.... which, i guess is WHY they turn goth/emo in the first place...
Some of them dress/act that way for attention... so they can stand out in a crowd.
Or sometimes they really DO feel gloomy and down...and dress the part as a way of asking for help...(even if they dont know they are asking for help..)
But MY opinion, what i personally have seen from them.... most of those kids have some sort of issues going on inside of themselves...
Most grow out of it though and are fine..
smile.png

Quote:
I have met several, adults and kids. They are all individuals, just like every other style and walk of life.

I find it hard to vote with the options given.

My neice, she's a normal kid. She doesn't think she looks goth or emo. BUT she get asked all the time why she is dressing gothic or is she emo cuz she didn't put her make up on. Half the time she would just be getting up too late and rush out the door to catch the bus and throw what ever her hands landed on first on. She dyed her hair black on a whim... She's biracial, black and white, and shes got brown hair. SO, she decided to dye it. She got so much crap for dying her hair and she came home so upset about it. And the thing was, her hair look really really good black. She has her own style. I do not think its goth or emo... I think there needs to be a seperation between the two. Goth does not mean Emo. Emo does not mean goth. I think the kids are just kids. And with the ability to dress in what ever makes you happy is cool. It used to be, and I supposed it still is the thing to dress a certain way for acceptance. Any deviation from that is grounds for ridicule and speculation on whats going on. Heck, you've got PREPPY kids who are cutters and you'd never know it cuz they dress well to hid it... They are just clothes and hair cuts. They do not make the whole of the person. Besides... maybe they think we are weird and scary and all that cuz we like to wear snow flakes and turkeys on our shirts during the holidays...( Personally, I think that is true!)

I have seen adults dressed that way...

Last edited:
Quote:
I agree

Quote:
Its not just goths/emos tht cut themselves though....

I know several adult goths and they dont have any more issues then the rest of us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom