Do you trust raw batter?

Do you eat the leftover batter when it contains raw eggs?

• Total voters

JacinLarkwell

Addict
Premium Feather Member
Mar 19, 2020
South-Eastern Montana
Was making brownies and chowing down in the left over batter and started wondering. I trust my flock (yeah yeah, I know the risk is still there, yada yada, it tastes good, alright?), but I don't use store eggs when I bake unless I literally have no eggs left over in the winter.

Curious if others feel the same way or if I'm the crazy one

Was making brownies and chowing down in the left over batter and started wondering. I trust my flock (yeah yeah, I know the risk is still there, yada yada, it tastes good, alright?), but I don't use store eggs when I bake unless I literally have no eggs left over in the winter.

Curious if others feel the same way or if I'm the crazy one
I never eat raw eggs....

Not all eggs have salmonella. Its a disease. That’s like saying everyone has autism. The parents would have something to have the child autistic. Just like the hen would have salmonella for the eggs to have salmonella. (I hope I’m not offending anyone. It was the best example.) Also the chance of getting salmonella is SUPER LOW. I’ve always eating raw eggs in cookie. Granted I do know where my eggs are coming from. But I would still take that risk with store bought as long as it says approved by ___ and free range.

Back
Top Bottom