Do you use a FIRE TABLET?

Kids had a kindle fire. Gave them both headaches.

I'm not a fan.

I'm posting this from an s20 ultra..... so if you have to.... get the samsung.
I have an s20 5G.
I also have a Google Pixel 5.
šŸ˜©šŸ¤šŸ¤šŸ¤

I'd really like for Google to make a tablet but since they don't have one yet I'm thinking the Samsung is the best available at this time.

We have had a Kindle fire, a Samsung and an iPad. So far the only one that has completely stood the test of time without any issues is the Kindle fire. We bought all Samsung appliances and electronics when we first moved into our old house because they were supposed to be "top of the line". Every single Samsung product had issues within the first year. We ended up having to replace everything that was Samsung in our old house and had no issues after that. I actually love ipads and my only gripe is how easily the screens crack. I use my iPad for coding and other more technical uses. Our Kindle is the only tablet we let our kids use and surprisingly it's the only on we have had no issues with whatsoever. The Kindle is perfect basic internet browsing and app use especially if you don't want to spend a lot of money. As far as headaches go that's due to the eye strain from viewing blue light which all digital device screens emit. Whether someone experiences headaches is based on the individuals eyes, age, exposure time to digital screens, brightness levels of screen and distance to screen. Children are actually more at risk to the effects of blue light exposure due to their lens. Their eyes absorb less short-wavelength light than adults do which basically means that more blue light reaches their retina.
Do you have a fire hd 10 or a galaxy S7?

Our Fire is the 2017 HD 10 (7th generation) and the Samsung was a S5e I believe. We're upgrading our fire this year to the new 2021 HD 10 (11 generation).
I do not know about these generation things but would you possibly be able to tell me if the one I have linked in post number one is the newest 11th generation thing?

Our Fire is the 2017 HD 10 (7th generation) and the Samsung was a S5e I believe. We're upgrading our fire this year to the new 2021 HD 10 (11 generation).
It says this:

All-new Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release), Black​

I'm stuck on stupid though because I don't see 11th generation listed anywhere.

It says this:

All-new Fire HD 10 tablet, 10.1", 1080p Full HD, 32 GB, latest model (2021 release), Black​

I'm stuck on stupid though because I don't see 11th generation listed anywhere.
The one you linked is the newest 11th generation model.

Back
Top Bottom