• eye candy

Votes: 11 61.1%
  • huggable

Votes: 7 38.9%

• Total voters
Some are huggable, some are not.
smile.png

I vote "Other/Both"

My girls are eye candy and huggable but I don't hug them. I give neck and chest skritchies instead.

They'll fly up to my lap/leg/foot if I'm sitting in a chair watching them. They invite me to join in ducky games and swim time and sometimes I think that they think there's something wrong with me because I don't join them.

I brooded my girls in the bathtub not as a first choice. I really wanted to brood them in my dog's surgery crate in the garage but they could squeeze themselves through the smallest holes in the crate even though those holes weren't even duckling sized.

I kinda liked brooding them in the bathtub. Overall I think it was less work than the system I intended to use.

A-yup, he's about as sassy as they come! Thankfully Bean is finally starting to gain enough confidence to dish it right back to him. He tried to forcefully mount her a few minutes ago and she responded by chasing him all around the room, LOL!
That is so funny. Good for her for chasing him off. She is really coming into her own. Does she make noises when she goes after him?

I vote "Other/Both"

My girls are eye candy and huggable but I don't hug them.  I give neck and chest skritchies instead.  

They'll fly up to my lap/leg/foot if I'm sitting in a chair watching them.  They invite me to join in ducky games and swim time and sometimes I think that they think there's something wrong with me because I don't join them.

I brooded my girls in the bathtub not as a first choice. I really wanted to brood them in my dog's surgery crate in the garage but they could squeeze themselves through the smallest holes in the crate even though those holes weren't even duckling sized.

I kinda liked brooding them in the bathtub.  Overall I think it was less work than the system I intended to use.  
Your ducks are so sweet that they jump onto your lap. I had a friend's WH jump in my lap once and it made my day.

That is so funny. Good for her for chasing him off. She is really coming into her own. Does she make noises when she goes after him?

Hehe yeah, she squawks and bites him on the bum. :p My favorite though are the noises she makes when she's happy, she'll make these cute little chirps and squeaks. She does it when she's scoping out nest areas, and right before she hops up onto wherever you're sitting, almost as if to say "hey, Mom...Y U no let me ups?"

She also does this funny chirp when she's doing her happy head-bob thing. It's hilarious because Wobbles doesn't understand what it is, so he'll run away from her as she chases him wildly head-banging trying to show him affection!

Last edited:
Hehe yeah, she squawks and bites him on the bum. :p My favorite though are the noises she makes when she's happy, she'll make these cute little chirps and squeaks. She does it when she's scoping out nest areas, and right before she hops up onto wherever you're sitting, almost as if to say "hey, Mom...Y U no let me ups?"

She also does this funny chirp when she's doing her happy head-bob thing. It's hilarious because Wobbles doesn't understand what it is, so he'll run away from her as she chases him wildly head-banging trying to show him affection!
yuckyuck.gif
gig.gif
I need to buy you a phone that takes video. I'm sure it would be well worth the investment.

Back
Top Bottom