Does any body love chickens as much as me?

snood dude

Songster
Feb 2, 2021
D o you love chickens more than me. I love chickens a lot. I am always getting new chickens and chicks and get rid of chickens and chicks. I have about 75 chicken full grown chickens, 30 some couple month old chickens and about 50 chicks. In 2 weeks I am hatching 200 chicks.

I would say that you are definitely in good company here at BYC if you are looking for fellow chicken lovers, haha.

I don't have any chickens of my own because I live in an apartment, but I do volunteer at a history park near my home with their flock of heritage hens and love them to pieces. I'm over there all the time, constantly cleaning up and modifying their area, as well as making suggestions to the museum that owns them about their care.

I've also discovered that the neighbors across the back alley from me have chickens that often free range in the space between our homes. I've been slowly luring them closer and closer to our courtyard with sporadic mealworm treats. Hoping they will eventually come graze in our grass so I can watch them out my kitchen window, hehe.

i have been raising chickens all of my life and still am. yes i love chickens SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.

i have been raising chickens all of my life and still am. yes i love chickens SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much.
I have had them since I was five on and off until I was ten. I have probably had over a thousand chickens my whole life.

Back
Top Bottom