does any have any bantam ducks???

I do, but I only have them available by pre-book. I have White Call Ducks straight from Janice Hall of Rock Hill Poultry who is a renowned poultry exhibitionist.
It is $25 per set of 6 (1/2 dozen) with S&H included. Notice this is a pre-book, not a pre-buy, so no payment is necessary until the eggs are actually laid and ready to ship.

100_0884copy.jpg

Thank you so much, I did not know that, I thought call ducks was just one variety of bantam ducks. So what is Silver Apple yard?
hu.gif

Why are they called Call Ducks?? are they noisy??
somad.gif

Yes, Call Ducks are just one variety of Bantam Duck, there are also Bantam Mallards, and East Indies.

They are called Call ducks, because hunters used to use them (the females) to call in wild ducks. They can be a little noisy, but not much more than a regular duck. I personally, think their quack is just precious - it sounds more like a child laughing
lol.png
love.gif

They also have australian spotteds, black east indie and silky, in the bantam duck varieties.
smile.png
I think they may have bantam appleyard as well? but I'm not really familiar with that breed.

(I only have two call duck females right now. They do not seem noisy at all to me. The only time they make much noise is if they are seperated or we need to catch them for any reason, they get irritated.
wink.png
)

Back
Top Bottom