Does any one have any Nankin bantams in California?

dtsacbanty

In the Brooder
8 Years
Apr 3, 2011
sacramento
Hi,
I would like to know if there's anyone locally who has Nankin bantams? Locally, preferably in Northern CA.

Thanks.

You might want to ask Don Cable, pm me for his email (I don't know if he wants his email all over message boards where spammers can find it). He is in California, I'm not sure what part, but if he's not local to you he may know someone that is.

Don is in Sacramento, a great person to deal with. I got my first Nankins from him. You couldnt find a better person to deal with. There are a few of us in northern california with Nankins. What part of nor cal are you in? Are you looking for mature birds or chicks? If Don cant help you. I have young birds that are his lines and a couple other groups of his birds crossed with MaryAnns and his crossed with Shannon Parks lines.

I am new here, but I also have some birds from MaryAnn (she is wonderful). Am looking forward to meeting more folks with Nankins!

Does anyone know of any Nankin breeders on the other coast? I'm in Florida and have been looking for some. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom