Does anybody else have the flu?

Quote:
In my office, 6 of the 7 of us had the h1n1. I escaped it!!!! I like to think I am somewhat immune from being around them, one at a time, as they went down. It lasted each one of them 4 weeks before all symtoms were gone.

Had it. Hated it. Still can't believe how bad it hurt everywhere, lived on popsicles and consomme for a week. Felt exhausted for another week. All better now. Does this mean I won't be sick the rest of winter?
fl.gif

Quote:
Did you have the swine or just the regular flu that knocks you off yer butt?

Maxx ~ hope you are better.

I ended up with the swine, but I am thinking I am over it
smile.png
I still feel week like a kitten, but no more muscle aches and I can venture from the bed to bathroom without getting breathless.

Maxx, hope you feel better soon.

I am a teacher in North Carolina and we have had several students that have already come down with the flu. Seems to me it is going to be a long flu season and a cold winter.

I thought I had the flu but right now I am going thru brochitis, ear infection and sinus infection. Been to the doctor today and got doses of antibotics. UGH! Been having these symptoms for a week and last two nights, I could not sleep without feeling someone sitting on my chest.

Quote:
I'll take a dose of that!

I get EVERYTHING!!!!! I am NOT wanting the flu this year and so I am doing everything I can to avoid it! I am hoping none of the kids get it either!

Quote:
Thank you for secluding yourself. It's the best way to stop the spread. I hate it when my co-workers come in sick. They act like martyrs as they spread the disease around.

Back
Top Bottom