Does anyone buy treats from "flock party"?

Mar 3, 2023
The past few months i found a brand i love! I never used to buy treats for my chickens, i only let them eat outside and eat fruits and veggies. I went to TSC and found a brand called flock party. I decided to but "oats and mealworms" by flock party. Now im obsessed! My chickens love their treats and have a variety of choices. Right now i ahve a 25lb bag of garden grains and a 16oz bag of dried BSF larvae. Im also planning on buying the dried minnows they sell. Does anyone else like this brand?

Not a treat, but I like their chick starter feed.
The crumble is finer so hatchlings on their first day have a much easier time eating it (I like to see them eating soon after they're dry).
The protein is higher at 22%.
And last but not least the chicks love it, probably because of the wormies in it.

Once they're older and being messy little piggies I switch them to the Dumor 20% grower crumble the rest of the flock eats.

I do have a bag of mealworms for very special occasions / purposes, but it's from another brand that says they don't microwave the buggers so the flesh inside is better preserved :confused: I don't know if it makes a difference, I never tried them.

Back
Top Bottom