Does anyone else have bunnies on the way?

A baby from our litter. 33 days old today, this was a week or so ago. Looks a lot bigger than it really is due to the angle. Just a litter of cross breeds. She's a good mother, and if I don't have enough NZ's or other animals to go to auction, I bring the babies when they're old enough. The last litter was all whites, spots, and a single orange.

I just had a litter of babies. Three whites, a black spot, and a white one that turned out to have orange spots :3 So happy! Though they have been needing a little extra attention than normal.

I also have another litter due anytime now, CAN'T Wait!!! XD

Just bred 3 more does tonight. NZ whites, NZ-Chinchilla mix, and NZ-Fleming mix. The NZ-Chinchillas grew up really quickly, so I wanted to try them again.

Day 31 and no babies. Huh. Mollie has had babies right on time twice before. Well, I'm not giving up now... I bred her in the afternoon, so I wouldn't be surprised if they come tomorrow.

Last edited:
Day 32, and still nothing. Mollie was acting weird this morning -- breathing strangely, stretched out on the floor, panting, etc. She's a little better now; she's just chilling in the nestbox. I'm going to leave her alone until at least dinnertime. Fingers are still crossed for babies tomorrow. :fl

I sure hope she is... it's been a long 32 days.

Anyway, if there are no buns tomorrow morning, I may try feeling her tummy again...

Back
Top Bottom