does anyone feel like their losing their mind?

fowlmamma

Songster
10 Years
Jan 4, 2010
northeastern pa
IM 26 AND MY MIND IS WORKING LIKE 100 YEAR OLDS LATELY . IM LOSING EVERYTHING I SWEAR THE HOUSE IS EATING IT . I LOST MY CREDIT CARD 2 DAYS AGO CANT FIND IT NOW I NEED MY TRUCK INSPECTED I LOST MY REGISTRATION CARD NOW I CANT DRIVE MY OWN DARN TRUCK I CANT STAND IT ALREADY . I FEEL LIKE MOVING TO A SHACK AND HAVING NOTHING BUT FOWL AND MOONSHINE LOL. ENCOURAGING WORDS MUCH NEEDED FOR A REALLY BAD DAY.
hit.gif

I do , but got me some meds so it's getting better LOL LOL!! But for real, life is so hectic these days we are all allowed some screwups now and again. Hoping you have a better tomorrow.

On the bright side, by losing your credit card...you won't rack up any charges!
big_smile.png

No, but seriously. Sit back, have a glass of Riesling and take a deep breath.

yup.... look at my avatar.(thats how i feel ..) ...that should say it all...
th.gif

Last edited:
yuckyuck.gif

gig.gif
That's how bad it is!
lol.png
I woke up last night when my sister got home, I barely remember it but I believe I was talking in my sleep...My sister said something about my baby chick, Ivory, who sleeps in our bedroom...She said she was making weird noises and I said something about the light coming from my alarm clock...I think I was trying to explain that Ivory could see the light from my alarm clock and that makes her peep louder. That's why she's the most quiet when it's completely dark and she's fast asleep in her brooder box. But I think I was just mumbling because I was half asleep and it was late and I was so tired...I still have to finish homework now, I don't know why Im on here still.
roll.png
hide.gif
I should probably do that...it's already almost 11:00pm... *yawn...*
th.gif

Back
Top Bottom