Does anyone grow all their own feed?

Darby Simpson would have to disagree with your assertion.
I'm going to read and listen to all the info (ok maybe not ALL) he has put out. It can be done. I don't give myself artificial crap I'm not about to raise chickens and give them a bunch of chemicals and crap they were not designed to intake.
Toxicity: Some of these chemicals, such as copper sulfate and zinc oxide, can be toxic to animals if consumed in excess, leading to digestive issues and other health problems.

Allergic Reactions: Natural flavors and color additives like Tagetes (Aztec Marigold) Extract may trigger allergic reactions in some animals.
. Metabolic Disorders: Imbalances in vitamins and minerals, such as Vitamin D3, calcium, and phosphorus, can lead to metabolic disorders in animals.

. Antibiotic Resistance: The use of certain additives, like antibiotics, may contribute to antibiotic resistance in animals and potentially pose risks to human health.

Ethical Concerns: The use of some additives, like DL-Methionine, has raised ethical concerns due to its synthetic production methods.

Back
Top Bottom