Does Anyone Have A Coop Like This?

I went to order my coop today and let's just say there has been a slight change of plan. For the better too!

I'm not spilling the beans too much but it's quite a common design I'm getting.

It's said to be ready in 2 weeks so once completed, I will be sure to show you all!

As for the bottom of it, I originally wanted it to be able to be lifted. However, we've been able to get our hands on some flag stones so it won't need moving anymore. It will be set on those flag stones and covered in the dust extracted horse stable bedding we already use for our chickens. At least it won't get muddy then and far easier to sweep clean!

Back here again!

So...the coop is finished! :yesss:

All I've got to do is put some stain wood protector on the outside and get some chain to hang up their drinker and feeder.

I'm super happy with it and I'd say the chickens like it too but well, they haven't got a clue what's happening anyways. Silkies are pretty oblivious to what's going on :lau

My gold Silkie Fizz absolutely loves the nest boxes and she claimed them first. I think she'll be my first to actually go broody. I'll probably never let her sit them though anyways.

My Silkies have never used a ramp before but mealworms worked a treat in teaching them to use it.

Pictures aren't the best but they're better than nothing I guess!

IMG_9220.JPG

IMG_9221.JPG

IMG_9222.JPG

IMG_9223.JPG

Back
Top Bottom