Does anyone have an EE that looks like this?

Unfortunately no.
The dog still roams the neighborhood.
He’s the only neighbor that does that.
We’re in the process of building a 6’ privacy fence but we won’t be able to finish it until spring.
In the meantime we rigged some garden fencing to our chain link to increase the height to 7’.
It’s ugly but at least they’re safe.
Skye and one of my Silver Penciled Rocks, Silver, liked to hop over the chain link to forage on the other side.
Sometimes Taka does it too.
The EE really seem to like roaming unfortunately.
Im worried for you and yiur babies.
Have you tried calling the animal shelter about this free roaming killer dog?

Im worried for you and yiur babies.
Have you tried calling the animal shelter about this free roaming killer dog?
I live in Idaho in a rural area.
There’s no animal control here.
If a dog comes on your property and harasses or kills your animals you can shoot it and it’s not concidered animal cruelty.
BUT the dog has to be on your property and pretty much caught in the act.
I think I wrote in a previous post that we adjusted the height of the fence to 7’ so they don’t fly over now.
However, I have no problem putting a load of buckshot in this dogs butt if it actually tried to get my birds.
It never goes over the fence; my birds were.

This is Esther. I’m actually really not sure if she’s an eater egger or an Ameraucana because originally I thought she was an Ameraucana and then was told she was an Easter egger and was also told she was a mix so at this point I don’t know
84853CD3-EF33-4D7F-96BC-6CFAD5602D2E.jpeg
0A9E92A5-1B08-4C64-A465-6F63A57359C7.jpeg

I live in Idaho in a rural area.
There’s no animal control here.
If a dog comes on your property and harasses or kills your animals you can shoot it and it’s not concidered animal cruelty.
BUT the dog has to be on your property and pretty much caught in the act.
I think I wrote in a previous post that we adjusted the height of the fence to 7’ so they don’t fly over now.
However, I have no problem putting a load of buckshot in this dogs butt if it actually tried to get my birds.
It never goes over the fence; my birds were.
We live at the edge of poky. I know someone who actually did that. Had no choice

Back
Top Bottom