Does anyone have any red coturnix eggs for sale?

Discussion in 'Quail' started by quailbrain, Jun 15, 2009.

1. quailbrain

quailbrain Songster

Mar 26, 2009
    Oregon
    Hello all,

I am looking for some red coturnix quail eggs. I am in Oregon so if they aren't in the area they would have to be from someone who is willing to ship.

Thanks everyone!!!

2. NancyDz

NancyDz Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    Monarch has some for sale in the Buy/Sell/Trade section under "other Poultry"

Nancy

3. melissaowens

melissaowens Songster

Apr 20, 2009
    andalusia alabama
    i got my corturnix eggs from Mrs. AK-Bird-Brain.. she did an awesome job wrapping, she sold me 30+ and when i got them there was 36 and NONE were broken. packing was excellent. i'm not sure if she is still selling eggs but i recommend buying from her to anyone.

4. NancyDz

NancyDz Songster

Oct 9, 2008
    Dutch Flat, CA
    I got some from Mrs. AK too but this person is looking for Red color and I dont think she has that color, Mrs. AK Birdbrain has Goldens, Jumbo Browns and A&M

5. quailbrain

quailbrain Songster

Mar 26, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you! Looked like the reds were sold to me already. I think I put this in the wrong spot on the site though! Sorry! If anyone has anymore I'd love to talk to you!

6. monarc23

monarc23 Coturnix Obsessed

Jul 18, 2008
    Indiana, Pennsylvania
    True reds are kinda rare right now but a few people do have them just be choosey who you buy from and make sure to see pictures.

I do offer red coturnix now but only in assortment (with other colors) the red eggs will be marked though. $15 for 30 eggs (but again not all will be reds).

7. quailbrain

quailbrain Songster

Mar 26, 2009
    Oregon
    Thank you! PM sent

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by: