Does anyone have some encouraging words? Going through a rough patch..

Quote:
thumbsup.gif

All I can share is my own view when things go wrong. For a long while I just felt that God and everyone else it seemed was punishing me. I could not figure out how I was such a bad person to deserve all this. One day it sorta hit me. We do get more bad then good BUT somehow it ends up balancing. I just have to look for the balance. We are always given enough of the hard things to push us into growing and to make us appreciate the good times. We are always given enough good to help pull us through the hard times so we have the strength to keep moving forward. It seems to me that all the good and bad in between is not the focus but the end goal and we are given what we need and can handle in order to attain that goal. Its not easy to see. So when something rough comes at us we try to be thankful and hopeful. We are thankful we have the strength to deal with the rough and we are hopeful for the good thing that will balance things out and give us a bit of renewal.

I am so sorry to hear about your troubles. Sometimes things do seem to pile up. I call this a cluster. To navagate my way around clusters, I do what a former poster said the "PollyAnna" thing. Or the Scarlette O'hara thing ,I'll think about that tommarro. Point being that thing about hatching some eggs out and having little fuzzy butts. Well I would let or make that consume my thoughts. And what a pleasant thing indeed, to think about. (I adore baby chicks) Anyways, I'm sending you a hug.
hugs.gif

I hear ya about the Lymes, I've had it since I was 2, and I just lost my grandfather recently as well. There will be a bright side, espically when all those little fuzzies come popping out of their eggs
smile.png
Just try focusing on the good, maybe make a list. Roof over your head, food in your belly, etc, etc. Maybe join an online Lymes support group? Unfortunately it seems despair is something that is thrown at us, dropped in our laps, happiness is something we have to work for. You're surrounded by a lot of great people here, and that's a great start
smile.png

~Rayna~

My homeopath explained it this way after I had a period of very stressful things happen. She said we all have a "vital force". As these "bad" things happen, they are like punches to our vital force. When it's a lot in a small amount of time, it's hard for the vital force to recover in between punches and basically it drains us. For me, I went into a deep depression and didn't even realize it. I'd never had depression before, but after all the "punches", I just sort of fell apart.

I'm fine now, it was in 2010, but I had to take action and take care of myself to get well. 2011 ended up being the best year ever.

I hope you feel better. If you haven't tried homeopathic medicine, look into it, or at least check out integrated medical care which uses east and west medicine to treat the patient, Dr. Andrew Weil is a famous integrated medical doctor, for example.

life's like a never ending road with curves, hills, and mountins. some chioces we can make others are made for us. sometimes it feels like nothing will ever get better but (for the most part) everyone has to go down to get up to were they want to be all they have to do is believe in themselves, sometimes you will have several downs before you finally get up. when one door closes one more opens (sometimes 2-3 depending on the choices to be made). things will eventually get better just dont give and always believe in yourself
smile.png

i am in a rough patch right now but i take it day by day and one day it will get better
smile.png

i'm sorry for your losses as well just remember everyone is in a better place with no pain and happly watching over you and guideing you in was you will probley never know.

Encouraging words:

Try again tomorrow.

There is surely someone out there less fortunate,
even though it might seem unbelievably bad at the time.

Everyone has to go somehow.

Everything happens for a reason.

Enjoy your day, it belongs to you.

hugs.gif

Last edited:
Sometimes it helps me feel better when I focus some time on helping others.

I sure hope you feel better soon. You have a memorable avatar, (it reminds me of my daughter--we are always coloring her hair) I know that I have seen you on here quite a bit, offering knowledge and advice! Keep your chin up and take things one molehill at a time. That'S HOW MOUNTAINS ARE MOVED!

Back
Top Bottom