Does anyone have..

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEPHANIELAUREN

♥ Hatchaholic ♥
13 Years
Jun 19, 2009
Fort Myers, Fl
24 purebred but assorted bantam hatching eggs they could sell me? ohh and it would have to be withing the next 3 or 4 days because i just bought 48 assorted purebred standard chicken hatching eggs from gabbard farms but i want a variety of bantam hatching eggs too to set at the same time...

Last edited:
You are saying you want bantam eggs right? You didn't specify bantams in the first question then you mentioned bantams at the end so I just wanted to clear it up.

I could send an assortment of standard sized Speckled Sussex, Barred Rocks, and Black Sexlinks if you are interested in them.

RaiderBabe239, first I regret my fellow Georgian's earlier remarks about how to write your post!!! Yikes, RareRoo, are you okay???? Wow! That was a little too spicy for my mellow laid back country pace out here in West Georgia. Smile... I surely don't mind reading to the end of paragraph but LOL, I work fulltime farming and I just love to hang out here on BYC and see what all I can learn and if I can help anyone along the way and if I happy to sell a few eggs/chicks/turkeys/etc along the way, that's just icing on the cake experience of being able to participate in BYC.

RaiderBabe239, I hope I'm not repeating prior posts or pm's, but here go with some other names: peachesdeese,Pidget 104, Scott, Pampered Poultry have bantams and there may be more but those are the ones that come to mind. I've been thinking of getting some but no more pens or feed money right now!

Please pm me with how your Gabbard hatch comes out...I'm considering a Pendesenca purchase from them.Wish I had some bantam eggs to sell to you. Also here in Georgia, there's a fellow Triple B Poultry and I am sure he would be a great shipper and believe he has some bantams as well. He is a nice fellow to work with I have some of his LF Cochins and they are gorgeous! If ever you're interested in LF's please let me know and I'll be glad to help you and/or refer you to others.

Have a blessed and happy day and please let me know whenever our small farm can help you in any way.

To Add to Bargains List:
Contact RoosterCruiser , he bought all of my Bantam Cochins, they are Show Quality and he bought some from Pumpkinpup. He is using AI and getting great fertility.

Quote:
wow thank you, unfortunatley julie at gabbard farms emailed me and told me the eggs should be shipping within the next couple days so i guess i dont have time to get any bantam eggs right now =/ ohh well i guess some other time but thank you for the help ill make sure to save these names for the future
smile.png

Quote:
Sorry Nancy and raiderbabe239 if I sounded rude, that was not at all my intention, I just wanted to make sure if she was wanting bantam or standard eggs and say that I can do an assortment of my LF breeds if she or anyone else who sees the post is interested, even if later in the future. I wasn't saying there was anything wrong with the way it was written, just wanted to see if she was interested in any LF eggs. Again, I am truly sorry for any misconception in my earlier reply and I hope all is OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom