does anyone here draw mythical creatures or animals in general?

Sigh I cant make art come out of a computer... Oh i have photoshop and I am really good at restoring old photos... I used to be a good photographer....

My art Composition is ok... Not perfect but I am happy with it.

I do pen and ink mostly or pencil.... Love doing stippel drawings. But if it takes me longer to sketch and draw than five minutes to a half hour I loose interest.

For get doing art with a computer... O i am a VERY good draftsman But its not art... can be artistic but a college professor told me I would never be an artist so I gave up on that.

Here is my true art

Its wire weaving... started doing it last year and I love it... and Yep I can work at least forty hours on one.

For my traditional works, I use Polychromos pencils, India ink pens, and charcoal mostly! Planning on starting watercolor soon though! As for my digital works, I use Photoshop to paint in, and my Wacom Intuos 5 medium tablet to draw on :)
I used to work for a Graphic artist that did interiors of Jet air Planes... Personal ones... Saudi Princes to be honest... What he could do with color markers pen and ink and a tooth brush is Astounding.... Like you

deb

Yup, I draw mythical creatures, but mostly I carve them.

IMG_20180425_135517_132.jpg

Back
Top Bottom