DOes Anyone know hOw you put pics in a post?

cloggadoo

In the Brooder
9 Years
May 18, 2010
i really need help i don't know how to upload photos, i want to show people my mounth old bantams thier so cute.
love.gif
love.gif

You need to upload the pictures to a photo hosting site. I use http://photobucket.com/ since it is free and easy to use. Once you have the picture uploaded then it will give you different links. I usually copy the direct link and then I will click the Img button shown above the smilies when you're typing a post and replace the url with the direct link. Then when you submit your post it should show up.

Look in the blue bar at the top of this page. Click on uploads and a new window will open. On that window, click browse and find the photo on your computer. Double click the photo once you find it. It will put it into that box for you. Then click the dropdown menu to resize the image to 640 x 480.. Hit upload. Once it is uploaded, it will come up on another screen. Highlight the image link, not thumbnail, then paste it onto your post. That's it. You're done. To go back at anytime and look at all of the photos you have uploaded, click uploads and look in the bottom right hand side of that screen. It says " My Uploads".. that will take you to a page that contains any and every photo you upload.

Ms.FuzzyButts :

Look in the blue bar at the top of this page. Click on uploads and a new window will open. On that window, click browse and find the photo on your computer. Double click the photo once you find it. It will put it into that box for you. Then click the dropdown menu to resize the image to 640 x 480.. Hit upload. Once it is uploaded, it will come up on another screen. Highlight the image link, not thumbnail, then paste it onto your post. That's it. You're done. To go back at anytime and look at all of the photos you have uploaded, click uploads and look in the bottom right hand side of that screen. It says " My Uploads".. that will take you to a page that contains any and every photo you upload.

thumbsup.gif

Exactly!​

Quote:
Oh, I think I know what you mean now.. To add a picture to a post already written, hit the edit button on that post, go to uploads and copy the link, then paste the link that you copied from your upload page into the post. If you mean in a post as you are writing it, same drill, go to uploads, copy, paste, etc.....

57914_nick_doo_and_chicks_005.jpg

The brown one is maple, gold one is Honey and the light brown is Sugar

57914_chicks_007.jpg

57914_chicks_005.jpg

57914_chicks_001.jpg

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom