does anyone know what breed and sex this is

To clarify, natural light means sunlight or at least a white light. Red makes things much harder to see true colors. Try to get the bird in focus, not the hardware cloth. What sort of comb does the chick have?

To clarify, natural light means sunlight or at least a white light. Red makes things much harder to see true colors. Try to get the bird in focus, not the hardware cloth. What sort of comb does the chick have?
i new to chickens so to me it just looks like it doesnt have one

So probably pea then, which I think is what the Oriental Games have. I'm not a fan of the lanky dinosaur birds so I haven't done much research on them as I have no intention of keeping/breeding them despite @Overo Mare trying to convince me of their beauty. lol

Really hard to tell in the red lighting. My guess would be an Austrawhite based on feathering. Is it white with black flecks?
They are a hybrid between a leghorn and Australorp. Too young for gender, but you should know by about 6 weeks of age.😊

Too young to sex. Do Oriental Gamefowl come in this color/pattern?

Pics in natural lighting would help immensely.
ive also been told it could be a austra white what would you think

Really hard to tell in the red lighting. My guess would be an Austrawhite based on feathering. Is it white with black flecks?
They are a hybrid between a leghorn and Australorp. Too young for gender, but you should know by about 6 weeks of age.😊

Too young to sex. Do Oriental Gamefowl come in this color/pattern?

Pics in natural lighting would help immensely.
ive also been told it could be a austra white what would you think

Much easier to come by Asil there. I feel confident that it is at least an Asil mix, if not pure.

chick.jpg
this was it when i first had it if it helps

Back
Top Bottom