Does anyone know where I can find Swans in New York?

Any, im not picky
I have a mute swan setting on eggs, don't know how many eggs she has . She is in a fenced pond and her mate and her got quit aggressive . I may have some in July . If I see any I will let you know . As you probably know already those buggers can lay a thumping on you that you will never forget when they are nesting . :lau

I have a mute swan setting on eggs, don't know how many eggs she has . She is in a fenced pond and her mate and her got quit aggressive . I may have some in July . If I see any I will let you know . As you probably know already those buggers can lay a thumping on you that you will never forget when they are nesting . :lau
Oh yeah, for sure. I walk on the opposite side of the street when I see Canadian Geese. Thank you very much.

Does anyone know where I can buy swans or hatching eggs? Preferably in NY?
I usually only see swans on hatchery websites here in lower NY. Unfortunately though they only sell mating pairs which are $3000-5000 a pair. I'm not sure about baby swans though maybe check through birdsnow.com or Craigslist. Birdsnow.com is basically a craigslist but for birds.

Back
Top Bottom