Does anyone know where to get Easter Eggers in New York?

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
7 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to add 2 female Easter Eggers to my flock. I know it's kind of late in the year, but I would rather not have to wait until next year. I live in the state of New York. Does anyone know where to get good, healthy chicks here? I don't feel quite comfortable ordering online, but if you know of a place where the chicks will definitely arrive alive and healthy, then I may be willing to try it.

Thank you for your help!

Yes, I got my first chickens from agway, but the one near me closed and the other one is too far. I contacted Catch A Torii Hatchery snd have not heard back yet, but if the shipping doesn't cost too much I'll probably get them from there.

you can try if you want to drive the Agway in Danbury on Mill Plain road - call first - they're still getting in chicks and had about 50 easter eggers recently

Thank you for your reply, but I've decided to go with Catch A Torii farms. They seem pretty good and they still have some Easter Eggers available.

I got my chicks from them this spring. I did end up with a couple roosters though from a batch of “pullets”. I guess that’s expected...

Back
Top Bottom