Does anyone know where to get Easter Eggers in New York?

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
5 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York
Hello everyone,

I'm looking to add 2 female Easter Eggers to my flock. I know it's kind of late in the year, but I would rather not have to wait until next year. I live in the state of New York. Does anyone know where to get good, healthy chicks here? I don't feel quite comfortable ordering online, but if you know of a place where the chicks will definitely arrive alive and healthy, then I may be willing to try it.

Thank you for your help!

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
5 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York
Yes, I got my first chickens from agway, but the one near me closed and the other one is too far. I contacted Catch A Torii Hatchery snd have not heard back yet, but if the shipping doesn't cost too much I'll probably get them from there.

GinaNew York

Songster
8 Years
May 22, 2012
New York/CT
you can try if you want to drive the Agway in Danbury on Mill Plain road - call first - they're still getting in chicks and had about 50 easter eggers recently

HappyClucker7

Bantam Queen
5 Years
Apr 28, 2016
New York
Thank you for your reply, but I've decided to go with Catch A Torii farms. They seem pretty good and they still have some Easter Eggers available.

Gooseface

Songster
Apr 15, 2020
I got my chicks from them this spring. I did end up with a couple roosters though from a batch of “pullets”. I guess that’s expected...

Top Bottom