1. If this is your first time on BYC, we suggest you start with one of these three options:
    Raising Chickens Chicken Coops Join BYC
    If you're already a member of our community, click here to login & click here to learn what's new!

Does anyone listen to Taylor Swift?

Discussion in 'Random Ramblings' started by Cats Critters, Mar 11, 2009.

1. Cats Critters

Cats Critters Completely Indecisive

I do and I have a question for you if you do, do you think "White Horse" is the conclusion to "Love Story"? (their both songs [​IMG] )

2. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

If your cup is half full then no, but you cup is half empty then yes.

I love both songs and Love Story's video is gorgeous!

3. 77horses

77horses ◊The Spontaneous Pullet!◊

Aug 19, 2008
    [CONFIDENTIAL]
    I like both songs...although my dad thinks that Taylor Swift would look like an alien if she were bald! LOL [​IMG] :laugh
    (don't ask)^^^ [​IMG]

4. miss_thenorth

miss_thenorth Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    My daughter is crazy about Taylor Swift. I will have to listen to White horse. I think she has a beautiful voice and a beautiful face.

5. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    UGH!
    taylor swift is overplayed

6. debilorrah

debilorrah The Great Guru of Yap Premium Member

[​IMG] White Horse is on right now!!

7. miss_thenorth

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada
    Quote:You only know its overplayed if you've got the radio on ALL the time. I listen to it for maybe an hour a day.

8. thechickenchick

thechickenchick Born city, Living country

Mar 8, 2008
    Eaton, Colorado
    I am old, and I love her! [​IMG] Her songs (most) are upbeat and happy and remind me of myself when I was a young girl with stars in my eyes. [​IMG]

9. ChuckenGirl

ChuckenGirl Chillin' With My Peeps

Dec 22, 2007
    Maryland :)
    Quote:You only know its overplayed if you've got the radio on ALL the time. I listen to it for maybe an hour a day.

I don't have the radio on all day, during the week because i have school then the chickens but when i do have it on from 7-9pm and like 5-6 am i hear it 5 times? I don't like the song. on the weekends i listen to it ALL the time; i perfer it that way =]

10. miss_thenorth

Dec 28, 2007
    SW Ont, Canada

I don't have the radio on all day, during the week because i have school then the chickens but when i do have it on from 7-9pm and like 5-6 am i hear it 5 times? I don't like the song. on the weekends i listen to it ALL the time; i perfer it that way =]

My son feels the same as you ,but me and dd are singing at the top of our lungs every time she comes on.

BackYard Chickens is proudly sponsored by