Does anyone listen to Taylor Swift?

Cats Critters

Completely Indecisive
13 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Clarion County, PA
My Coop
My Coop
I do and I have a question for you if you do, do you think "White Horse" is the conclusion to "Love Story"? (their both songs
big_smile.png
)

I like both songs...although my dad thinks that Taylor Swift would look like an alien if she were bald! LOL
gig.gif
:laugh
(don't ask)^^^
tongue.png

Quote:
You only know its overplayed if you've got the radio on ALL the time. I listen to it for maybe an hour a day.

I don't have the radio on all day, during the week because i have school then the chickens but when i do have it on from 7-9pm and like 5-6 am i hear it 5 times? I don't like the song. on the weekends i listen to it ALL the time; i perfer it that way =]

Quote:
You only know its overplayed if you've got the radio on ALL the time. I listen to it for maybe an hour a day.

I don't have the radio on all day, during the week because i have school then the chickens but when i do have it on from 7-9pm and like 5-6 am i hear it 5 times? I don't like the song. on the weekends i listen to it ALL the time; i perfer it that way =]

My son feels the same as you ,but me and dd are singing at the top of our lungs every time she comes on.

Back
Top Bottom