does anyone remember shows from the 80s - 90s?

I always like Beaker(sp?) the best. I remeber when they went into space and didn't they do one episode where they were snow white the seven dwarves?

*My first TV obsessions were the Lone Ranger, and Soupy Sales, the original Captain Kangaroo, and one other that ain't popping in at the moment. I saw Bozo live for my 4th or 5th birthday. . . We lived in L.A. so I got to see a lot of special appearances. Like the Beverly Hillbillies & Gilligan. For these 'kids' tho-- What about Rugrats?? LOVED Rugrats!

Last edited:
The Muppet Show is awesome. We've been watching some of our favorites on DVD lately. My personal favorite is the Swedish Chef!
Adams Family-one of my first crushes was on Lurch...
hmm.png

I forgot about Mario Bros and Zelda! And to this day, they are still my favorites as far as games go-even the old NES system I bought refurbished from a cd shop, just to play Mario, Mario 3 and the two Zelda's
big_smile.png

When I was really small, Bugs Bunny was my favorite, and I liked all of the other Looney Tunes. Rescue Rangers were good, and the Cowboys of Moo Mesa-someone mentioned, that was cool to. Another show I remember watching was a little boy/baby that his bottle would turn into a spaceship, and they would go exploring in outer space...

Thanks for the trip down memory lane, lol. I don't believe I seen this one mentioned? Inch High Private Eye???? They should bring some of these old shows back and forget about the Reality shows of today, IMO

Inch High Private Eye has been running the last few weekends on cartoon network.

When my oldest was young and my little sister Mr Rogers was not allowed on in our house, but my youngest has ADHD and a moderate mental retardation and as soon as he hears his voice he is glued to the tv, its like I never appreciated his gentle nature till now.

And Scooby Doo....he loves it.

Several years ago my older son discovered the Dukes Of Hazzard, watched it every day.

Back
Top Bottom