DOES CACKLE HATCHERY EVER ANSWER THEIR PHONE?!

P0U1TRYP3RS0N

Songster
12 Years
Mar 11, 2007
I've been trying to call Cackle for a half hour now and it's still a busy signal! Grrr!!!!
barnie.gif
idunno.gif
:thun

Yea, I got the number off their site. Some one must be placing an order for 100 chickens. LOL:rolleyes:
roll.png

i called them every 5 min and finally got through one day. it's best to try them first thing in the morning. it seems it's slower then.

Keep your faith! You'll eventually get through! I tried all afternoon yesterday and finally gave up. Then I started trying at about 8:55 this morning and got the answering machine twice. At 8:59 I got nothing but a busy signal. After hitting redial for 15 minutes or so, I FINALLY got through!
ya.gif
Hooray! My suggestion to you would be to try in the morning. I had better luck with that!
big_smile.png

YAY! I just called them and was suprised that it actually rang!
yippiechickie.gif
YAY!!!! The lady that answered put me on hold a couple times, then they needed my order number (which I couldn't find 'cause it's at home
idunno.gif
) and she told me that my order hasn't been processed yet. She wrote down my cell number and said she'd call if they processed my order soon.
yippiechickie.gif
fl.gif

Not the best customer service (no body even comes close to Ideal's customer service--they are THE BEST!!!)
clap.gif
, but if they have decent birds and can ship my order the week I want them, I'm happy. Now if they can't ship my order 'till the end of MAY.....They can forget it.
rant.gif

There was an issue with my credit card (I use those visa gift cards b/c I don't have a credit card yet
roll.png
) so I got a phone call from them yesterday, resent the card # thru e-mail, and then this morning got a phone call bright and early. She said they couldn't ship my whole order 'till MAY 28TH
th.gif
barnie.gif
he.gif
! AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH! But then she mentioned how I added the note about being a 4-Her, and she said my birds wouldn't be big enough for a fall show if hatched in May ('ya think?
roll.png
), so she said she could ship them in two weeks! YAY!!!!! They're out of Blue Sumatras 'till June, and the bantie Cubalayas won't mix well with the standard chicks, so those breeds had to be cancelled from my order, but the rest will be here in two weeks! SOOOOO EXCITED!
ya.gif
wee.gif
woot.gif

PS- The lady (Lori) was very nice and patient. THEY GREAT CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom