Does God care if we are happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quote:
When you love someone you want them to be happy because of good choices they have made, not bad ones that reap reward.

...I don't understand that. Could you... say that gain... in a different way?
tongue.png

When you love someone, as God loves all of us, He feels happiness when we make good choices that are for His gain. Not when we make choices that are Godless for monetary gain.

Quote:
...I don't understand that. Could you... say that gain... in a different way?
tongue.png

When you love someone, as God loves all of us, He feels happiness when we make good choices that are for His gain. Not when we make choices that are Godless for monetary gain.

Okay, I see what you are trying to say
smile.png
God loves us and is happy with US, but he is not happy with that choice that we chose to make.

Quote:

smile.png
God loves us and is happy with US, but he is not happy with that choice that we chose to make.

Non spiritual people (I use that phrase because I adore many non-Christians) tend to see happiness in a dollar value. I do not belive that those folks are in His fold, nor is He happy with them. They may be "happy" but it is not a God "happy". God happy = going through hell and knowing it will get better and being thankful for every day we have a roof and food.

sorry,i don't have a response to the OPs question but i just wanted to say that i enjoy reading this thread.

Quote:
that would be neat.

Quote:
smile.png

Non spiritual people (I use that phrase because I adore many non-Christians) tend to see happiness in a dollar value. I do not belive that those folks are in His fold, nor is He happy with them. They may be "happy" but it is not a God "happy". God happy = going through hell and knowing it will get better and being thankful for every day we have a roof and food.

...I- *Sigh.* I'm going to let someone else answer that question. I'm too tired
tongue.png

When I said He wants us to be happy, I meant His definition of happiness, the kind that can only be found through Christ's love and obedience to His commandments, not the world's defintion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom