Does he REALLY believe this???

Like I always say, "You can't fix stupid". Guess you can convince yourself of any old thing, huh?
roll.png

Quote:
That's true... but only when you are raising the same number of birds in an equivalent number of square feet. Personally, I don't think that any bird raised in 1-2 square feet can be considered "cage-free" They may not have walls to cage them in, but they have the other birds to contain them!

Quote:
That's true... but only when you are raising the same number of birds in an equivalent number of square feet. Personally, I don't think that any bird raised in 1-2 square feet can be considered "cage-free" They may not have walls to cage them in, but they have the other birds to contain them!

Oh I know! But...that is what you get when you buy cage-free or "free range" eggs from your grocery store.

Hm... let's see... how do executives in solitary confinement in the State Penn fare compared to the rest of the population when it comes to driving accidents? OH MY Sweet MARSUPIALS, we should lock up executives to keep them safe from the road.. and surfing... and skiing... and riding the elevator to their office, and flushing the toilet, and and and

... this guy is really searching hard for a way to sleep at night.

I'd make some comment comparing him to a male mule, ...

but I like mules

b.hromada :

He must think we're as stupid as he is, if he thinks we believe that!!
rant.gif

The problem is not with US believing it, but the people who will. It's going to just make it harder for some to get ordinances passed allowing BYC
sad.png

Quote:
The problem is not with US believing it, but the people who will. It's going to just make it harder for some to get ordinances passed allowing BYC
sad.png

Write a retort to the article! Send it to the paper and all others in the vicinity!

Power to the Squeaky Wheel!!

Back
Top Bottom