Does it matter where I get my eggs from?

There are more diseases than just the "big one" (can't remember the name right now but I know it had been a huge deal) that are tested. Different states require different tests to accept eggs
yes, but most if not all of those are grouped in the same category of "outdated"
the whole program is just a crap shoot, but i wont risk shipping across state lines without it. even though nobody has ever been penalized. in michigan for example its the highest cost in the nation at $300 plus a $200-$300 tester fee, then $125 anually plus the tester fee alone. its also near impossible to find antigen in michigan, thats why they are allowing the use of expired antigen, which just makes no sense

thank you. I kind of forgot about myshire. I checked him and his jumbo wilds were all sold out. Fultz family gamebirds looks well put
He does a live stream on youtube on Sunday nights and gives an update at the beginning on which types he has and time lines of what's available. At least they did, I haven't watched in a couple monthgs. And I believe myshire sells on ebay.:)

Back
Top Bottom